Role Definition: 3 to 5 years of experience in US Payroll & US Taxation- Pre & post payroll activities- Payout-Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Overpayments, Terminations, Garnishment, Payroll Quality Reports, Deductions, Payroll Queries etc.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality standards, analyzing and resolving client’s problems, and recommending system improvements
- Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Adhere to compliance and generate control reports
- Generate statutory reporting per the country requirement
- Audit Management – Active participation in internal/external audits
- Escalation management
- Generating scheduled/ ad-hoc reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Education: Any Graduate
Note : Looking for immediate joiners or who can join within 30 days.